For the episodes I have seen thus far, the general theme seems to revolve around interactions with Public/Private Offices in Kerala.
This may not be for everyone as the language is a little tough (heavy accent/slang etc.) at times to understand for those of you who do not have a good grasp of Malayalam (No Subtitles .
Very Very Funny!!!
These are just some of the main characters. Every episode seems to bring on new faces (some recurring), that are all stellar
Valsala Madam (Rachana Narayanankutty):
- Don't know if it was intended this way, but often times she steels the show
- Seems to be the most versital actor who takes on the main characters
Moydu (Vinod Kovoor):
- Often time Muslim roles w/ the accent and he knocks it out of the park.
Sheethalan (Niyas Bakker):
- First remember seeing him in the movie Ordinary, funny then, funny now!!!
Lolithan (SP Sreekumar):
- This dudes laugh is just Laugh out Loud funny!!!
SoyanVaren (Grossly misspelled):
- I recognize him from many movies latest of which being Ayalum Njanum Thammil. He does not seem to be in a lot of episodes, but he SHOULD BE. I hope they incorporate him more as the dude is FUNNY!!!
So overall: check them out on YouTube and best of luck to the team to continue keeping us laughing!!!!
A sample Vedikettu: This is the funniest episode I have seen thus far
As with any reputable show, of course, there is a Facebook Page for Marimayam: "Like" it!!!